Monday, July 24, 2017

music week: three unforgettable concert looks


There is nothing quite like going to a concert. You know when the lights go down right before the show starts? Suddenly, it is just you, the music, and a moment. I live for that feeling. Since I don't have any summer shows lined up (though there are a few in my future this fall), it only made sense to dive into the fashion aspect of the summer concert season. One of the best and most exciting things about going to a show is getting all glam. It can be a lot of fun to plan out your makeup, outfit, and accessories.

With that in mind, I created three different music-inspired outfits. Each one is geared towards a specific type of show. The first is inspired by an outdoor festival (fringe, statement jewellery, and flowers), a pop music show (gold, glitter, and pink), and a rock show (a band tee, deep lipstick, and distressed denim). Each one has its own distinct personality - which is a must for a concert! For each and every show I see, I like to create an outfit inspired by the music, venue, and time of year. Be sure to let me know what you think of these concert looks...and which one is your personal favourite.


Getting dressed up for a summer concert is a pretty amazing experience. It can be fun to do and a great creative outlet. So, whichever shows you are planning to see this summer....enjoy every moment. From the makeup to the clothes to the music.

Which outfit is your favourite? Will you be seeing any shows this summer?

xo Shannon

3 comments:

  1. Love the first one! My favourite. :)
    Xoxo,
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As some one who loves going to a wide range of concerts, this post was very helpful for me. I love the rock and roll look! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!
    What you think about follow each other? Follow me and I follow you :)
    Please, follow both accounts. I'll add you from two accounts )
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/
    http://ictvaer.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete