Monday, January 16, 2017

review: eShakti grace dress


I don't get dressed up as often as I used to. In the past? There were date nights, endless strings of concerts, and frequent get-togethers. These days, most of my nights are spent in sweatpants. I'm either typing on my computer, catching up on a TV show, or hanging out at my parent's place. None of those activities require a hair straightener or a pair of heels.

Yes, it has been a while since I have really gotten dressed up. I'm talking hair done, dress on, and shoes painstakingly selected. Thank goodness for eShakti. In case you don't know, eShakti is a fashion website that offers a wide selection of custom designs. That means you get the perfect fit every single time. All you need to do is choose an item you like, type your measurements into the order form, and wait for gorgeous customized fashion. The best part? You can also customize specific details, like length, fabric colour, and more. The end result is a gorgeous addition to your wardrobe.

The latest addition to my own wardrobe is the Grace Dress. I fell in love with it the moment I laid eyes on it. It was elegant, beautiful, and just a little bit retro. Once I ordered the dress, I could not wait to see it in person. Well, it did not disappoint. The fabric was soft, comfortable, and the embroidery detail along the top was just as breathtaking as I imagined. This dress has pockets on the sides (my favourite feature on any dress), goes past the knee, and has a stunning silhouette.

The first time I tried it on? I felt beautiful. Really beautiful. It was the first time in a while that I have felt that way. In fact, it made me feel so good that I decided to wear the dress out to a casual dinner with friends. Even though everyone else showed up in sweatshirts and jeans....I wowed in my eShakti dress. It gave me confidence I had been lacking lately. It also reminded me how important fashion really is.

Want to see the dress in all of its glory? This is the Grace Dress....


2017 is still in its infancy. Which means there is plenty of time to focus on fashion in the months ahead. Thanks to eShakti, my fashion game is off to a great start. Some other standout pieces from eShakti? The Mixed Media Sash Tie Midi Dress, the Floral Print Pleated Empire Crepe Dress, and the Tie Neck Stripe Print Crepe Shirtdress. Each piece is beyond stunning. Be sure to take a peek at the eShakti website yourself and share your favourite piece in the comment section below!

To find out more about eShakti (or to snag your own custom item), check them out on Facebook, Instagram, and of course, on their website.

What do you think of this dress?

xo Shannon

13 comments:

  1. The dress looks beautiful on you, very flattering! Also, off topic, but you have gorgeous eyes!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the dress is beautiful:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful on you! Love the detail on the neckline!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;)

    Uma fofura esse vestido!

    Ótima terça!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dear!!! I follow you now #1347.. please follow me back :)

    http://myspaceofbeautybygiada.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous!!!! Lovely!! Love eShakti! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you looks so pretty anda your dress very nice :)! I following your blog on GFC #1348. Follow back :)?
    www.pembedunyamm.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely dress and you are so pretty!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete