Thursday, December 11, 2014

happy haul-idays to you.

It's hard to believe how quickly this month is flying by. We are almost halfway through December....crazy! My days have been filled with work, decorating, and plenty of holiday traditions. Personally, I love this time of year. It helps to break up all of those day to day responsibilities. It also re-focuses us on what is really important. I find it so easy to get wrapped up in stress, deadlines, and to-do lists. December makes me remember that family, friends, and the people I love should always be my priority.

In between all of the work and holiday traditions, I have also managed to sneak in a little shopping. Mostly for other people. But hey - a little for myself as well. Those pre-holiday sales were too tempting to resist! On that note, this is my holiday haul:


The holidays are a great time to spend time with the people you love....and they are also a great time to do a bit of shopping! Did you take advantage of pre-holiday sales?

xo Shannon

21 comments:

  1. You've got some really nice pieces. I really like the first two shirts :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/warm-and-cozy-turtleneck.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul, Shannon, the jacket looks so cute and cozy. Yes I did a bit of online shopping with the pre-sales going on, who wouldn't ;) and tomorrow is Friday :)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a Rebecca Minkoff bag on sale today ! Love your purchase...that lobster print is fantastic !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little lobster top... Too cute !

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!!! I love the first tee!!!
    Happy friday beauty!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!
    http://www.marieprom.co.uk/evening-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sweatshirt soft and warm perfect for this cold.
    http://www.gattastregatta.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stuff.

    Love Minnja
    www.minnja.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress looks really cute!
    http://beautylovesbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove the title of this post haha, love the lobster top! So unusual!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress is too nice! Great pics :)
    I wait you in my blog darling
    Kisses

    xx Lisbeth
    Novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. That fluffy cardigan looks nice! Thanks for stopping by my blog Shannon! I will definitely hit the sales when I feel better (currently I have a terrible flu).

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect items! great pics!
    i follow u via gfc and google
    have a great day dear
    kisses

    Pearls and Roses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the last one!! So stylish!! :)

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete