Saturday, June 7, 2014

grab it now. tomorrow it might be gone forever!

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned more than a couple of times that shopping with my mom can be....costly. It's kind of like when you were a kid and went grocery shopping with your parents. Ever notice how much fuller the cart seemed to be when you were around? Yes, shopping with my mom is like that - but in reverse. When I'm with her, I usually end up splurging way more than I planned!

As if I needed another example of this, here is my latest shopping haul. It features some great deals that I couldn't pass up. (Especially with my mom telling me how perfect/great/amazing they are! What can I say, I'm a sucker for compliments!)

Here are some of my latest buys....

To start with, this neon clutch from H&M. Being honest, the quality isn't the greatest - but the price was. This bad boy was on sale for $5. Yes, $5. What fashion lover could possibly resist? 

Next up - my new pair of sandals. Okay, these weren't the greatest deal...but they were a necessity. My old favourite pair of sandals were totally worn out. Such a bummer! So, I bought these to try and replace them. Hopefully I will fall in love with them just as much as the last pair! 

One random fact about me? I get cold a lot. Yes, even in the summertime. During the day, I'm usually pretty normal but the second the sun starts to dip down? I'm freezing. That's why I picked up this lightweight knitted sweater. It's baggy, cute, and can be tossed over anything.. 

Lastly, a couple more buys from H&M. The oversized leopard print top was on sale for $7 and the ice cream printed tank was just too cute for words!

Okay, so I love shopping. As much as I say that I am going to cut back, that doesn't seem to be very likely....especially now that the summer months are getting started. On the plus side, I'll be sure to look and feel great all season!

What do you think of these pieces? When is the last time you went shopping?

xo Shannon

20 comments:

  1. I really like the neon clutch :)

    ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool stuff!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that clutch :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great haul! inspired me to go shopping too for those great deals haha. the ice cream tank top and the clutch are my favs <3

    x hersilvershoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what you're saying is that your mom is a bad influence? ;) At least you end up with many things you love, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute products!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the clutch and the ice cream tank top :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute stuff! I love shopping with my mom too! This one time she was so charged up that I had to grab a stool and sit like an old lady while she was killing it with retail therapy! We shopped for like 7 hours nonstop :)
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That clutch is so cute :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stuff. The clutch looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mum always convinces me to buy things too haha. I love the H&M clutch bag :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stuff!!!!! The clutch is absolutely cool!!!
    Have a lovely monday darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that clutch! Shame about the quality but can't go wrong with that price! x

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neon usually looks terrible on me but geee how I'm loving that clutch of yours, I bet it's going to look amazing! Plus, that ice cream print is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shoes...

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool haul! I'm in love with the clutch! The mix of the print and green color is great!!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice haul! Have a nice weekend!

    Win a Georgie & Elaine dress! Enter HERE:
    http://www.eleganceofluxury.com/2014/05/win-a-georgie-elaine-dress.html

    ELEGANCE OF LUXURY
    BLOGLOVIN FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete