Thursday, March 13, 2014

i think women should empower each other, not tear each other down.


I hate silence while I'm working. Whether I'm writing articles, blogging, or doing research, I like to have a little background noise. Sometimes, that background noise is an iTunes playlist....other times, it's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Yes, I am in the midst of another reality TV obsession! It's nice to have something to peak my interest - or something to reward myself with once I reach a certain word count.

Now that I am all caught up with The Only Way Is Essex, I am all about the housewives. (Though I fear I may be all caught up with this one pretty soon, too!) In case you don't watch the show, it is all about money, luxury, and cat fights. What could be better? Along with that over the top lifestyle comes tons of stunning homes, jewellery, and clothing. So, I thought I would showcase some of my favourite fashion and makeup moments from the show. Here goes!








"The bigger the purse, the smaller the butt...the higher the heel, the closer to God."

So, those are some of my favourite Housewives beauty moments. If you couldn't tell from the pictures above, my favourite cast member is definitely Kyle. I love her style and her personality. She is pretty much awesome in my books! As for everyone else, there are some I like more than others - in terms of their fashion and their portrayal on the show....but that's the fun of reality TV.

Do you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? What do you think of their over the top style?

xo Shannon

21 comments:

  1. we had the same here in Greece , yours is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those gals look very interesting. I'm watching tv generally but I do get about the noise. I always listening to the music of some kind when working

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree..thx for this post:)
    blog: www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never watch the Real Housewives but I used to watch the hills, the city, laguna beach lol, ooh good times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all my friends are all about the show and i havent gotten into it yet. gasp x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I' m totally agree with you darling!
    Lots of kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love the Real housewives of Beverly hills. I am total addict. I agree women should be at each other's corners.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never seen this serie, but I'm totally agree Shannon!!!
    Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, great quote. You made me curious. :)

    the-may-day.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Shannon,
    That show is not broadcast in Italy, but I'll look for it on the net. I love tv series featuring housewives, like Desperate Hw and Devious Maids. I'll check it out!
    Love,
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title of your post. And I totally agree with it :)
    This show sure has great fashion! :)
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. So sweet of you :)
    Have a giveaway on my blog. Would love it if you participated :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post! I totally agree, women should empower each other.
    thumbs up!! thanks for visiting my blog.
    www.oliemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post, as always. ;-)
    Lovely greets....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love reality shows, though am yet to watch Beverly Hills, have watched pretty much the other hsewives.
    Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course I watch Housewives (OC & BH are my favorite)! Btw, I met Kim (Kyle's Sister) the other day at a coffeeshop and she was as sweet as can be. She was funny and quirky too (exactly how she is on the show). She even tweeted back at me...it was so awesome:)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome post *_*

    Wish you a wonderful weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Post and Inspirations

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  18. i've never watched this before but it seems like a series i could get into :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. vAmazing blog!I really like how you have done this post!
    HAVE U NICE WEEK END!
    ♥♥♥♥
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  20. so funny, I need the background noise too and sometimes just put on whichever housewives show is on hahaha...
    thanks for sharing your fave moments!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete