Thursday, August 9, 2012

better keep yourself clean and bright - you are the window through which you must see the world.


Bath & Bodyworks is an overwhelming sensory experience. There are so many different scents to discover! On a recent shopping trip, I bought a few new things from the store. I was on my best behaviour and bought four new products, though I could have done some serious damage in there!

What I Bought: 
- Country Chic Intense Moisture Body Butter
- Malibu Heat Body Lotion and Shower Gel
- Midnight Pomegranate Fragrance Mist

So far, I am seriously loving everything I picked up! The Malibu Heat products are excellent. It is quite a sexy scent, with beautiful hints of floral. Just perfect for summertime! The Midnight Pomegranate fragrance mist is sweet and subtle. Perfect for daytime or to spritz around your room!

My favourite item that was purchased, is easily the Country Chic body butter. The scent is light, fresh, and feminine. It smells absolutely divine! As with all of Bath & Bodyworks body butters, the product adds a great amount of moisture to the skin, without feeling greasy or heavy. It is the perfect moisturizer!

Are you a fan of Bath & Bodyworks products? What was your last purchase from the store?

29 comments:

  1. ohhh definitely want to try these! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sound amazing hun,hav never tried Bath and Body works before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, shannon. so glad you found me on twitter. i think twitter is the one i use the least... but i try to keep up with it. :)

    i love bath and body works stuff. although it's been a while since i've shopped there. :)

    hope you have a fab wknd, shannon.


    jasmine
    A❤A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Bath and Bodyworks Malibu moisturizers scent, but I feel they do not moisturize as deep as other products. My last purchase was Cherry Blossom Scent Spray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the shower gel. Love products like these. Thanks for posting the reminder and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look soo good! We don´t have these in germany. The design is so pretty:D Lovely post!
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't own any Bath & Body Works products; I've never even been to one of there stores or seen one! There aren't many in the UK so I'm constantly searching for them whenever I'm abroad, haha!

    http://pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove! We don't have these in Italy :( Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are absolutely right!

    There are sooo many collections and scents to choose from! Looks like a great haul!

     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET
    Recent post: http://www.twentyyork.com/2012/07/50-days-of-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't have a bath & bodyworks here, if we did no doubt I would go crazy in there!

    ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pomegranate smell in products! Great Review!

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. They come out with so many new scents all the time- I don't know how to keep up! :)
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I love them too. All my body sprays, hand washes and body baths are from them for sure.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. unfortunately that store is not available in the UK but I bet they smell great!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post, thanks for sharing!!

    Have a nice weekend,
    xxx
    S'LK

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving all the goodies.
    www.makeupbyremy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice shopping, those products seems to be very interesting, but I think that we don't have it in our country :)
    Have a lovely day...Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't been to Bath and Bodyworks for so long
    and I guess I gotta go to this store this weekend
    so I can buy some.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those products, you´re so lucky you can get them, Here in Guatemala, we don´t have stores that sales them... =(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great products! Thanks for your tips!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a lot of great products, I really wanna test them out. Thanks for sharing:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE the body butter!! I used to work at BBW, and pretty much worked there to shop there haha
    xo sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like their products too! Pity it isn't readily available where I live:x
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete